Eco-Dri Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Terms & Conditions
We want you to be delighted with our services; in order for us to deliver the very best service, there are some things you need to know ahead of your clean. Our terms below lay out the requirements for your booking with Eco-Dri.
- Please move any furniture/appliances that covers any areas that require cleaning prior to the technician’s arrival
- Our technicians must have access to parking, power and running water to complete a booking. It is your responsibility to advise Eco-Dri of any restrictions to parking or access to water/power. If the booking is unable to proceed due to lack of these amenities and we have not been notified, your deposit may be forfeited.
- Our technicians have to carry equipment into your home so the maximum number of stairs for a booking is 3 flights of stairs (we can use lifts where available). Please note for health & safety reasons our technicians cannot attend properties with metal stairs.
- If you wish to reschedule your booking, please call our customer service team at the earliest possible time so we can arrange a new booking for you. You must provide 48hrs notice of any cancellations; failure to provide 48hrs notice may result in the loss of your deposit.
- All bookings are subject to a 20% deposit by debit or credit card. The remaining balance will be due on the day once your clean has been completed and you’re satisified with the work. Our technicians have card payment machines and will collect any balance due. £35 minimum charge on all services.
- From time to time, events beyond our control may occur and prevent us from attending your booking (floods, road closures, accidents, illness, Acts of God etc) in such circumstances we will re-book at a mutally convenient time.
- We will do our best to provided the best cleaning results possible, but cannot provide a guarantee that all soiling and stains can be completely removed.